True Love

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

1 John 4:9

What is Romance P.S.?

Romance P.S. is an entertainment blog about two of my very favorite things — movies and books.

The title actually stands for Romance with the page and screen so it's not just about romance alone but all kinds of movies and books. Though I will confess that my favorites always seem to be romances in some way ;)


Get a FREE 30 day Trial of Prime

* Instantly watch over 40,000 movies and TV episodes

* Borrow Kindle books FREE

*Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs

* Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping (no minimum order size)




Book Reviews Coming Soon

How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire
Vampire Mine
Heart of Glass
Si-cology 1: Tales and Wisdom from Duck Dynasty’s Favorite Uncle
True to the Law
Forgive the Wind
Crystal Passion
Lessons in Loving A Laird
The Rebel's Kiss
Good Call: Reflections on Faith, Family, and Fowl
The Women of Duck Commander: Surprising Insights from the Women Behind the Beards About What Makes This Family Work
Evie (Mail-Order Brides of the West #2)
Bride Of A Scottish Warrior
The Arrow
Skin Deep
The Time Traveler's Wife
Highlander Unchained
Mr. Miracle: A Christmas Novel
Pleasing the Pirate
Trapped at the Altar

Follow Romance P.S.


            



Follow on Bloglovin

Link to Romance P.S.

Download the button above and link to
http://www.romanceps.blogspot.com


If you contact me and let me know that you have linked to RPS I will add a link to your blog on my blog list!

My Blog List



March 20, 2014

Favorite Actresses


Here you will find a list of some my favorite actresses from both movies and television. I'm sure I will forget someone, and will periodically as my brain catches up to my fingers, add to this list (and take away from it possibly) off and on as time goes by.

The actresses appear in no particular order because it is extremely hard for me to tell with some of them whom I like more than the others. ;) Also there are some who were pretty popular in both movies and t.v. so if they are listed in one they aren't listed in the other but still I love them in both.

*A little clarification on what favorites mean to me. A favorite is someone special far above the rest in their field. I don't hold to the flimsy standard of today's use of favorite which for many is basically anything that they remotely like at all. When I say that something is a favorite of mine this means that if I see that this person is in a movie or T.V. show I automatically have to check into it to see if need to watch out for it. In fact it use to be for a hand full of those listed below that if they were in something it automatically meant I was going to see it! As I got older though and my tastes became more assertive, and basically because I grew up and don't have as much time on my hands as I use to, that changed to I definitely have to read up on it if these people are in it to see if I need to keep a close eye out for it. So without further rambling on my part here is my list...*

Movies



Audrey Hepburn


Ginger Rogers


Nicole Kidman

Rachel Weisz


Maureen O'hara


 Rachel McAdams


Catherine McCormack


Susan Hayward


Lena Heady


Katherine Heigl


Kate Beckinsale


Naomi Watts



T.V.

Caitrionia Balfe

Jane Seymour


Kellie Martin


Erica Durance


Jennifer Love Hewitt


Eliza Dushku


Evangeline Lilly


Lucille Ball


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful! No foul language of any kind will be permitted! If your comment contains cursing it will be deleted and could cause you to be banned from all further comments.