True Love

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

1 John 4:9

What is Romance P.S.?

Romance P.S. is an entertainment blog about two of my very favorite things — movies and books.

The title actually stands for Romance with the page and screen so it's not just about romance alone but all kinds of movies and books. Though I will confess that my favorites always seem to be romances in some way ;)


Get a FREE 30 day Trial of Prime

* Instantly watch over 40,000 movies and TV episodes

* Borrow Kindle books FREE

*Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs

* Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping (no minimum order size)




Follow Romance P.S.


            



Follow on Bloglovin

Link to Romance P.S.

Download the button above and link to
http://www.romanceps.blogspot.com


If you contact me and let me know that you have linked to RPS I will add a link to your blog on my blog list!

My Blog List



April 3, 2014

Question for everyone about Kisses!!!



Hey everyone I have decided that I am going to put together a video of some of the best all time movie kisses ever filmed! And I need your help...what are some of the most memorable movie kisses to you? Comment here and let me know and I just might include them in the video!

There are a few videos like this already on Youtube but honestly I think they all could have been done a lot better like actually included some of the better romantic scenes instead of just the raunchy or corny ones ughhhh. Thus the idea of making this video came to mind. So come on get your romantic thinking caps on and let me know what on screen kisses made your heart flutter!




3 comments:

  1. OMG!! What a TERRIFIC idea!!! Well, I would have to find it, but I think it's in the first "Breaking Dawn" movie. It's Edward and Bella kissing, of course! I will let you know!

    BTW, I was looking at your list of "Best Romantic Movies of All Time", and I have to tell you that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all four movies of The Twilight Saga!!! But, if those are not your cup of tea, I can recommend two others that I absolutely ADORE.

    One of them is not very well known, but is an absolute GEM, trust me! It's titled "Still Breathing". It's kinda rare, actually, and is expensive to buy. But I'm sure you could rent it with Netflix. Believe me, Jen, this is a BEAUTIFUL movie!! The stars are Brendan Fraser and Joanna Going. Check out the plot on Amazon.

    The second movie is titled "Shining Through", and the stars are Michael Douglas and Melanie Griffith. Absolutely WONDERFUL!!

    Both of these movies were made in the '90s, but "Shining Through" is much more affordable. Believe me, you won't be sorry if you watch these movies!! Instead of sorry, they will each just take your breath away!! Believe me!

    On the lighter side, there's also "How To Lose a Guy in Ten Days", starring Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson. Then there's "Two Weeks' Notice", with Sandra Bullock and Hugh Grant, and "Fools Rush In' with Matthew Perry and Salma Hayek. These are all romantic comedies, and a LOT of fun!!

    There's another one, titled "The Saint", with Val Kilmer and Elisabeth Shue, that I found very compelling. This one is more dramatic.

    And how could you forget one of the many versions of "Jane Eyre"? My favorite is the one with GORGEOUS Timothy Dalton!! However, I'd like to see the newer version, as well.

    CONGRATS ON INCLUDING THE 2004 VERSION OF "THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA"!!! YES!!!!

    If I think of any more, I'll comment again!! : ) .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, here's another one -- the 1968 version of "Romeo and Juliet", starring Leonard Whiting and Olivia Hussey. Sigh......I cried so much when I first saw it.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria! I am so sorry it took me so long to get these published and respond. Real life reared it's ugly head and I had to put the blog on the back burner all last month but I'm back finally and raring to go!!!

    First thank you so much for your kind comments! And for all the suggestions. I hate to say this and please don't hate me but I couldn't stand the Twilight series. *Ducks* I did try it well the first movie at least and I honestly hated it. I'm a huge vampire fan have been for years but I hated the books I could NOT force myself to finish the first one I just couldn't take it. To me it was extremely boring and the sparkly vampire thing just killed me LOL. That was to much for a die hard vamp fan to take. But I know they are extremely popular and many of my friends just love them and have tried and tried to get me to like them but I just can't. I did try it's just not my thing at all.

    I will definitly have to find Still Breathing because I love Brendan Fraser that one sounds right up my alley. I haven't seen Shining Through but I have heard about it before I'll have to look into that too.

    Jane Eyre another one I have tried and in several different versions of it and never saw one that I liked. I thought the man was a total butthole and then even more so for not telling Jane he was married and I couldn't personally get past that.

    How to lose a guy in ten days I did like that one but it's not in my all time favorites. I know I have seen both Two weeks notice and Fools Rush in but it's been so long I would have to rewatch those to consider them for the video I don't remember that much about them now.

    I loved Gerard as the Phantom wasn't he just luscious lol!

    I think I saw that version of Romeo and Juliet but again it was so long ago I can't remember that much about it.

    I hope you don't hate me now LOL. Can I come out from under the desk or should I stay here???

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful! No foul language of any kind will be permitted! If your comment contains cursing it will be deleted and could cause you to be banned from all further comments.