True Love

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

1 John 4:9

What is Romance P.S.?

Romance P.S. is an entertainment blog about two of my very favorite things — movies and books.

The title actually stands for Romance with the page and screen so it's not just about romance alone but all kinds of movies and books. Though I will confess that my favorites always seem to be romances in some way ;)


Get a FREE 30 day Trial of Prime

* Instantly watch over 40,000 movies and TV episodes

* Borrow Kindle books FREE

*Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs

* Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping (no minimum order size)




Follow Romance P.S.


            



Follow on Bloglovin

Link to Romance P.S.

Download the button above and link to
http://www.romanceps.blogspot.com


If you contact me and let me know that you have linked to RPS I will add a link to your blog on my blog list!

My Blog List



April 7, 2014

The Best Mini-series Ever Made


Here are in my humble opinion the best miniseries ever made.
They are listed in no particular order. What are some of your favorites?


War and Rememberance (1988)


Jesus of Nazareth (1977)


Lonesome Dove (1989)


North and South (2004)


The Blue and the Gray (1982)


Titanic (2012)


Middle March (1994)


Wives and Daughters (1999)


Daniel Deronda (2002)


The Buccaneers (2006)


A Dinner of Herbs (1985)


North and South Books I & II (1985-1986)


Cranford (2007)


Cranford Return to Craford (2010)


The Civil War by Ken Burns (1990)



The Dwelling Place (1994)



The Moth (1997)



Bramwell  I , II, & III (1995-1996) 
*Skip the fourth one they ruined it*



London Hospital I & II (2006)



3 comments:

  1. Hi, Jen! Oh, what a nice blog!! I really like that header, too!! Now, if you could just spread a little blue around.....lol. Seriously, though, this is very nice indeed!! Now, as for these miniseries, there are some I've never heard of, but I will surely investigate further! I have heard of some of them, like "North and South", for instance. Thanks for featuring these -- I'm sure I'll be able to find them all on Amazon!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Wait!!! How could I have forgotten to mention "Jesus of Nazareth"? I saw that one several years ago, and LOVED it!!!! So that would be my top favorite!! ABSOLUTELY!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria thanks so much hon I'm so glad you like it so far! Can you tell what my favorite color is??? HAHAHAHAHA anyone that has seen any of my blogs or sites usually has no problem with that question. I love blue and feature it in all my personal sites and blogs lol. So glad I could introduce you to a few new series let me know if you find any that you like! :) Big Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful! No foul language of any kind will be permitted! If your comment contains cursing it will be deleted and could cause you to be banned from all further comments.