True Love

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

1 John 4:9

What is Romance P.S.?

Romance P.S. is an entertainment blog about two of my very favorite things — movies and books.

The title actually stands for Romance with the page and screen so it's not just about romance alone but all kinds of movies and books. Though I will confess that my favorites always seem to be romances in some way ;)


Get a FREE 30 day Trial of Prime

* Instantly watch over 40,000 movies and TV episodes

* Borrow Kindle books FREE

*Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs

* Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping (no minimum order size)




Book Reviews Coming Soon

How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire
Vampire Mine
Heart of Glass
Si-cology 1: Tales and Wisdom from Duck Dynasty’s Favorite Uncle
True to the Law
Forgive the Wind
Crystal Passion
Lessons in Loving A Laird
The Rebel's Kiss
Good Call: Reflections on Faith, Family, and Fowl
The Women of Duck Commander: Surprising Insights from the Women Behind the Beards About What Makes This Family Work
Evie (Mail-Order Brides of the West #2)
Bride Of A Scottish Warrior
The Arrow
Skin Deep
The Time Traveler's Wife
Highlander Unchained
Mr. Miracle: A Christmas Novel
Pleasing the Pirate
Trapped at the Altar

Follow Romance P.S.


            



Follow on Bloglovin

Link to Romance P.S.

Download the button above and link to
http://www.romanceps.blogspot.com


If you contact me and let me know that you have linked to RPS I will add a link to your blog on my blog list!

My Blog List



June 24, 2014

Book Review: Highlander Most Wanted by Maya Banks


Book two in the Montgomery and Armstrong Series


BLURB: Genevieve McInnes is locked behind the fortified walls of McHugh Keep, captive of a cruel laird who takes great pleasure in ruining her for any other man. Yet when Bowen Montgomery storms the gates on a mission of clan warfare, Genevieve finds that her spirit is bent but not broken. Still, her path toward freedom remains uncertain. Unable to bear the shame of returning to a family that believes her dead or to abandon others at the keep to an imposing new laird, Genevieve opts for the peaceful life of an abbess. But Bowen’s rugged sensuality stirs something deep inside her that longs to be awakened by his patient, gentle caress—something warm, wicked, and tempting.  Bowen seizes his enemy’s keep, unprepared for the brooding and reclusive woman who captures his heart. He’s enchanted by her fierce determination, her unusual beauty, and her quiet, unfailing strength. But wooing her will take more than a seasoned seducer’s skill. For loving Genevieve, he discovers, means giving her back the freedom that was stolen from her—even if it means losing her forever.


REVIEW: This was the very first book that I read by Maya Banks and it totally blew me away! I absolutely adore this series love, love, love oh and did I mention I love it!!! I give it 5 HUGE hearts because it totally melted mine. It truly has everything you could want in a romance novel. It's wonderful in every sense of the word. I just can't say enough good things about it. I have read a lot of romance books but this series quickly leaped up to the very top of my favorites list above many that have been there for years and years. This one and book 1 Never Seduce a Scot are just beautiful! That is the only way I can think to describe it to do it any kind of justice. I could not put these down once I started...no way and I absolutely hated when they ended. I wanted them to keep going and going. Now that is when you know you have a lifetime keeper right there! 

Now I do have to say that I am not a fan of many of Maya's other novels she writes a lot of very erotic and even some menage books and those just are not my cup of tea at all.  I wouldn't read those period. But this series and her other Scottish romance series The McCabe series are not like that! They are hot yes but they are not what I would label erotic and they have no elements of menage or anything like that so don't be scared to read these! If you love romance and most especially if you love historical and Scottish romance do yourself a favor and buy these! I can not wait until the last book in the series is released!!! 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful! No foul language of any kind will be permitted! If your comment contains cursing it will be deleted and could cause you to be banned from all further comments.