True Love

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

1 John 4:9

What is Romance P.S.?

Romance P.S. is an entertainment blog about two of my very favorite things — movies and books.

The title actually stands for Romance with the page and screen so it's not just about romance alone but all kinds of movies and books. Though I will confess that my favorites always seem to be romances in some way ;)


Get a FREE 30 day Trial of Prime

* Instantly watch over 40,000 movies and TV episodes

* Borrow Kindle books FREE

*Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs

* Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping (no minimum order size)




Follow Romance P.S.


            



Follow on Bloglovin

Link to Romance P.S.

Download the button above and link to
http://www.romanceps.blogspot.com


If you contact me and let me know that you have linked to RPS I will add a link to your blog on my blog list!

My Blog List



June 24, 2014

Book Review: Never Seduce a Scot by Maya Banks


Book one in the Montgomery and Armstrong Series

BLURB: Eveline Armstrong is fiercely loved and protected by her powerful clan, but considered “touched” to outsiders. Beautiful, fey, with a level, intent gaze, she doesn’t speak. No one, not even her family, knows that she cannot hear. Eveline taught herself to read lips and allows the outside world view her as daft, content to stay with her family. But when an arranged marriage with a rival clan makes Graeme Montgomery her husband, she accepts her dutyunprepared for the delights to come. Graeme is a rugged warrior with a voice so deep and powerful she can hear it, and hands and kisses so tender and skilled he awakens her deepest passions.

Graeme is intrigued by his new bride, whose silent lips are ripe with temptation, whose bright, intelligent eyes can see into his soul. As intimacy deepens, he learns her secret. But when clan rivalries and dark deeds threaten the wife he has only begun to cherish, the Scottish warrior will move heaven and earth to save the woman who has awakened his heart to the beautiful song of a rare and magical love.

REVIEW: This was the second book that I read by Maya Banks and I have to say it was just as good as the first one and will in no wise be the last. I absolutely adore this series love, love, love oh and did I mention I love it!!! I give it 5 big beating hearts and yes it is that good. It truly has everything you could want in a romance novel.  The story is awesome, the characters are wonderful and unique, and the love story itself is in my humble opinion epic. I have read a lot of romance books but these quickly leaped up to the very top of my favorites list above many that have been there for years and years. This one and book 2 Highlander Most Wanted are just beautiful! That is the only way I can think to describe it to do it any kind of justice they quite simply melted me. I could not put these down once I started...no way and I absolutely hated when they ended. I wanted them to keep going and going. Now that is when you know you have a lifetime keeper right there! 

Now I do have to say that I am not a fan of many of Maya's other novels she writes a lot of very erotic and even some menage books and those just are not my cup of tea at all.  I wouldn't read those period. But this series and her other Scottish romance series The McCabe series are not like that! They are hot yes but they are not what I would label erotic and they have no elements of menage or anything like that so don't be scared to read these! If you love romance and most especially if you love historical and Scottish romance do yourself a favor and buy these! I can not wait until the last book in the series is released!!! 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful! No foul language of any kind will be permitted! If your comment contains cursing it will be deleted and could cause you to be banned from all further comments.