True Love

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

1 John 4:9

What is Romance P.S.?

Romance P.S. is an entertainment blog about two of my very favorite things — movies and books.

The title actually stands for Romance with the page and screen so it's not just about romance alone but all kinds of movies and books. Though I will confess that my favorites always seem to be romances in some way ;)


Get a FREE 30 day Trial of Prime

* Instantly watch over 40,000 movies and TV episodes

* Borrow Kindle books FREE

*Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs

* Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping (no minimum order size)




Follow Romance P.S.


            



Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Link to Romance P.S.

Download the button above and link to
http://www.romanceps.blogspot.com


If you contact me and let me know that you have linked to RPS I will add a link to your blog on my blog list!

My Blog List



September 1, 2014

Guest Blog with Author Allie MacKay


Thank you so much, Jenn, for highlighting my Allie Mackay title, Highlander in Her Bed, the Ravenscraig Legacy #1. This is a re-release, which makes the book even more special. I've always loved Alex and Mara, the world of Ravenscraig Castle and its Brigadoon-ish community, Once Cairn Village. It’s been wonderful to revisit these characters and the setting as I've readied the book for re-launch.

I’m thrilled to see Highlander in Her Bed have a chance to reach new readers, and to bring good memories to long-time readers who enjoyed the book in its first incarnation in 2006.  I’ve revamped and re-edited the book, and also added bonus content to the back, so it is even better than before.

On Sunday, September 7th, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. EDT, I’m hosting a Facebook Launch Party for Highlander in Her Bed.  My fellow Guardians of the Cridhe authors will be there, and a few surprise author guests.  There will be lots of Scottish-themed fun, games, and giveaways.  Readers who’d like to join the celebration, can visit the Launch Page here:

Soon, Highlander in Her Bed will also be available in print.  I’m working on audio.  More Ravenscraig Legacy titles will be re-releasing between now and year’s end.  After that, I’ll be releasing new Allie Mackay series.

Even more good things are on the horizon.  For now, thank you so much for hosting me today.

Buy Links:



** To stay updated, follow me on FB or sign up for my newsletter.**


Sue-Ellen/Allie in brief:  If I wasn't writing, I’d be out in the field fighting for animal rights, rescuing stray cats and dogs, saving whales and seals, hugging trees, and going ghost-hunting, always searching for a time portal to sweep me out of this world and back to medieval Scotland.

As is, I’m long time NY trad author of Scottish medievals, write fun and sexy Highlander paranormal contemporaries as Allie Mackay, and am now also an indie author.

I live in southwest Florida where I am either writing books or dreaming of Scotland.  (usually both!)



She’s fallen in love with an antique bed. But the ghostly Highlander it comes with is more than she bargained for…

Blurb:

All-business American Mara McDougall thinks there are no such things as ghosts.  But a trip to Scotland and one gorgeous phantom are about to prove her dead wrong.

A self-employed tour guide, Mara is weary from leading her charges all over London.  So she takes a breather as an antique shop, and spots perhaps the handsomest bed ever.  Then she bumps into the handsomest man ever.  He has a sexy Scottish burr, a heated gaze, and a chip on his brawny shoulder.  Despite a bad start, Mara can’t deny her attraction to the irresistible Highlander.  Then she discovers she’s inherited a Scottish castle, and the stipulations she must meet in order to claim her unexpected windfall will help her banish the hot Scot from her mind, or so she hopes.

As a ghost, Sir Alexander Douglas has reviled the name MacDougall for ages.  Once a medieval knight betrothed to a lass he’d yet to meet, he fell victim to her beau, a MacDougall, who tricked him into a curse that he would forever haunt the bed intended for his would-be bride.  Now Alexander will stop at nothing to keep the magnificent four-poster out of MacDougall – or McDougall – hands.  But when Mara buys the bed for her castle, he reckons she’d nothing like his enemy.  After all, no other MacDougall ever made him burn with passion and long for the one thing he never knew he missed: love.

 Buy Links:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful! No foul language of any kind will be permitted! If your comment contains cursing it will be deleted and could cause you to be banned from all further comments.