True Love

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

1 John 4:9

What is Romance P.S.?

Romance P.S. is an entertainment blog about two of my very favorite things — movies and books.

The title actually stands for Romance with the page and screen so it's not just about romance alone but all kinds of movies and books. Though I will confess that my favorites always seem to be romances in some way ;)


Get a FREE 30 day Trial of Prime

* Instantly watch over 40,000 movies and TV episodes

* Borrow Kindle books FREE

*Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs

* Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping (no minimum order size)




Book Reviews Coming Soon

How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire
Vampire Mine
Heart of Glass
Si-cology 1: Tales and Wisdom from Duck Dynasty’s Favorite Uncle
True to the Law
Forgive the Wind
Crystal Passion
Lessons in Loving A Laird
The Rebel's Kiss
Good Call: Reflections on Faith, Family, and Fowl
The Women of Duck Commander: Surprising Insights from the Women Behind the Beards About What Makes This Family Work
Evie (Mail-Order Brides of the West #2)
Bride Of A Scottish Warrior
The Arrow
Skin Deep
The Time Traveler's Wife
Highlander Unchained
Mr. Miracle: A Christmas Novel
Pleasing the Pirate
Trapped at the Altar

Follow Romance P.S.


            



Follow on Bloglovin

Link to Romance P.S.

Download the button above and link to
http://www.romanceps.blogspot.com


If you contact me and let me know that you have linked to RPS I will add a link to your blog on my blog list!

My Blog List



October 2, 2014

Coming in the next few days here on Romance P.S.


Sorry to have been so quite the last few days. I have been swamped with work and frankly sick as a dog ta boot. My son got sick with some kind of bug and after finally getting him over the fever and sore throat part with just the cough and runny nose remaining...yep you guessed it I came down with it too. So I have been slack in my blogging the last few days. Though not sure if anyone missed me I did miss blogging just truly didn't feel up to it. But I do have ideas and plans running through my head for things just as soon as I get this fever of mine gone God willing!


There are several new wallpapers available on the goodies page, and more
coming soon so check those out!


And coming soon....

The Outlander Ring Controversy


Reviews of: Outlander episodes 1-8

Maverick

Blue Lagoon: The Awakening

Charlie St. Cloud 

Outlander & Dragonfly in Amber


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful! No foul language of any kind will be permitted! If your comment contains cursing it will be deleted and could cause you to be banned from all further comments.