True Love

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

1 John 4:9

What is Romance P.S.?

Romance P.S. is an entertainment blog about two of my very favorite things — movies and books.

The title actually stands for Romance with the page and screen so it's not just about romance alone but all kinds of movies and books. Though I will confess that my favorites always seem to be romances in some way ;)


Get a FREE 30 day Trial of Prime

* Instantly watch over 40,000 movies and TV episodes

* Borrow Kindle books FREE

*Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs

* Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping (no minimum order size)




Book Reviews Coming Soon

How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire
Vampire Mine
Heart of Glass
Si-cology 1: Tales and Wisdom from Duck Dynasty’s Favorite Uncle
True to the Law
Forgive the Wind
Crystal Passion
Lessons in Loving A Laird
The Rebel's Kiss
Good Call: Reflections on Faith, Family, and Fowl
The Women of Duck Commander: Surprising Insights from the Women Behind the Beards About What Makes This Family Work
Evie (Mail-Order Brides of the West #2)
Bride Of A Scottish Warrior
The Arrow
Skin Deep
The Time Traveler's Wife
Highlander Unchained
Mr. Miracle: A Christmas Novel
Pleasing the Pirate
Trapped at the Altar

Follow Romance P.S.


            



Follow on Bloglovin

Link to Romance P.S.

Download the button above and link to
http://www.romanceps.blogspot.com


If you contact me and let me know that you have linked to RPS I will add a link to your blog on my blog list!

My Blog List



October 21, 2014

Upcoming reviews, blog tours, and new fanshop items.


Hello everyone so sorry to have again dropped off the radar for a while there. I have been so busy working on and getting my new shop up and running that I haven't had much free time for the last couple of weeks. I haven't and am not giving up on my blog here though so don't worry (if anyone cares that is LOL). And I will be back to blogging new book reviews and movie reviews in just a few days here God willing! :) I have the entire Outlander series of books that I am going to be doing reviews of as well as my reviews of all 8 episodes of the Outlander series on Starz! As well as movie reviews of Robocop, Civil Love, The Christmas Ornament and more!

I will be hosting a blog stop for Elizabeth Hoyt with her latest novel Darling Beast here on Thursday. Be sure not to miss it because you will have a chance to win one of 10 copies of Darling Beast as well!

Also more wallpapers coming very soon! So stay tuned for those! I know they have been very popular of late. And I want to thank you all for the compliments I have received and for sharing the news about my blog here. :)

Also I have a ton more products that will be available very very soon for sale of everything from Doctor Who, Outlander, Star Wars, The Notebook, Braveheart and much, much more! Including the launch of my little shop online where you can see the items available and pricing etc. for everything. I am also going to be offering special promotional packages for authors where I will custom design and hand make special bookmarks, pendants, magnets (these will include special embellishments that go alone with titles) and more for you and your readers to enjoy and promote your books with too! I do take requests for custom designs so please do contact me if you are interested. 

Well I have to run and get back to work but wanted to post really quickly to let you all know I am still alive no I haven't forgotten the blog and am not stopping it just been very busy. :) So for now I will hush but I leave you with the adorable reading kitty on the right just because he's so dang cute! Later everyone and have a great one! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful! No foul language of any kind will be permitted! If your comment contains cursing it will be deleted and could cause you to be banned from all further comments.