True Love

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

1 John 4:9

What is Romance P.S.?

Romance P.S. is an entertainment blog about two of my very favorite things — movies and books.

The title actually stands for Romance with the page and screen so it's not just about romance alone but all kinds of movies and books. Though I will confess that my favorites always seem to be romances in some way ;)


Get a FREE 30 day Trial of Prime

* Instantly watch over 40,000 movies and TV episodes

* Borrow Kindle books FREE

*Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs

* Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping (no minimum order size)




Follow Romance P.S.


            



Follow on Bloglovin

Link to Romance P.S.

Download the button above and link to
http://www.romanceps.blogspot.com


If you contact me and let me know that you have linked to RPS I will add a link to your blog on my blog list!

My Blog List



March 30, 2015

Confessions of a pathetic blogger


The best laid plans...or while man makes plans, God laughs. Both seem to fit for my meaning to do so much better on my little blog here and post everyday or at the least every other day, but alas that didn't happen as I'm sure you can see. Over three months of nothing on my part and I find myself once again saying sorry to my few loyal followers. I truly mean it... I did have intentions of doing much better but real life interfered yet again to show me who was really in charge. I won't bore you with all the boring and sometimes gory details of why I was absent so long accept to say that God willing I will be doing better from now on I pray!!!

Honestly until the last few weeks I wasn't even able to find time or the energy to even read at all (accept the Bible which I try my best to read everyday) which for me is a biggie. It's truly been one thing after another.


However in the last couple of weeks I've made my way quickly through the first four books of Monica McCarty's stellar Highland Guard Series, and just started the fifth one this morning. I will be posting reviews for them in the next few days here if the Good Lord's willing and the creeks don't rise, as my dear mother use to say! They are truly wonderful books and I absolutely devoured them and couldn't wait to start on the next one. What can I say the lady knows how to write a truly exciting, sexy, and heartwarming romance which I for one can not resist!

I did manage to get in a few new movies in there too... finally got to see Mockingjay part I, Labor Day, Anonymous and a few others. And yes I confess it I rewatched the entire first half of Outlander againnnnn lol...don't judge me! It's been 7 months without a new episode and I had to see Jamie again all right!!! By the way I just want to reiterate that Starz left poor Claire in the clutches of Black Jack Randall for 7 months! EVIL I tell you, and we thought BJ was sadistic maybe he took lessons from Starz.


All right I have to run but wanted to say there IS more coming soon and no I didn't die though it looked that way...sorry again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful! No foul language of any kind will be permitted! If your comment contains cursing it will be deleted and could cause you to be banned from all further comments.