True Love

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

1 John 4:9

What is Romance P.S.?

Romance P.S. is an entertainment blog about two of my very favorite things — movies and books.

The title actually stands for Romance with the page and screen so it's not just about romance alone but all kinds of movies and books. Though I will confess that my favorites always seem to be romances in some way ;)


Get a FREE 30 day Trial of Prime

* Instantly watch over 40,000 movies and TV episodes

* Borrow Kindle books FREE

*Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs

* Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping (no minimum order size)




Follow Romance P.S.


            



Follow on Bloglovin

Link to Romance P.S.

Download the button above and link to
http://www.romanceps.blogspot.com


If you contact me and let me know that you have linked to RPS I will add a link to your blog on my blog list!

My Blog List



June 4, 2015

Happy Birthday to my Baby!



All right he's not a baby anymore but he will always be my baby no matter what. Where has the time flown??? My handsome son turns 16 today! SNIFF... I just can't believe he is so grown up already. It seems like just yesterday I had him. 

Here he was on his first birthday (below) and just a few days ago with his Dad (below the other one). It still seems like he should be like the little baby in the first photo 4 pounds and a few ounces he was a preemie, but there is now a young man in his place. 

I am so proud of my son and the man he is becoming. And I love him more than I can ever say. May God bless you and keep you all the days of your life Stephen. Though this Mama is both a bit sad to see the baby years and youth years passed now, I am so proud of you and thankful for the good man you are turning into before my eyes daily. I LOVE YOU! And A VERY Happy Birthday and many, many, many more my son!



2 comments:

  1. Hello Jennifer,
    I was reading your Avengers review and saw this post as well.
    I can't believe how much hair Stephen had even though he was a preemie! Did you have terrible heartburn? LOL!
    He is the spitting image of you!
    Tricia G. (Facebook friend)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tricia! YES I did have horrible heartburn LOL. Don't know if that is what it was from but I certainly did! And I was sick all 8 months I was pregnant with him. Puked every single day. He was well worth every minute of it though.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful! No foul language of any kind will be permitted! If your comment contains cursing it will be deleted and could cause you to be banned from all further comments.