True Love

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

1 John 4:9

What is Romance P.S.?

Romance P.S. is an entertainment blog about two of my very favorite things — movies and books.

The title actually stands for Romance with the page and screen so it's not just about romance alone but all kinds of movies and books. Though I will confess that my favorites always seem to be romances in some way ;)


Get a FREE 30 day Trial of Prime

* Instantly watch over 40,000 movies and TV episodes

* Borrow Kindle books FREE

*Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs

* Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping (no minimum order size)




Follow Romance P.S.


            



Follow on Bloglovin

Link to Romance P.S.

Download the button above and link to
http://www.romanceps.blogspot.com


If you contact me and let me know that you have linked to RPS I will add a link to your blog on my blog list!

My Blog List



June 17, 2015

Outlander Craigh na Dun Hand Sculpted Statue OAK Celtic Stone Circle FOR SALE



I have personally been a fan of Outlander for over 17 years and I have always wanted a Craigh na Dun sculpture to add to my own personal Outlander collection. So I finally decided I was tired of waiting for one to become available, and that I was going to make one myself. And I LOVED how it turned out. It now is proudly displayed on my entertainment center. And I got to thinking that others might like to have one for their collections too! So I am going to be offering these one of a kind hand sculpted statues of the stone circle of Craigh na Dun for a limited time.

               
               These photos actually don't do them justice my camera just stinks!!! 


Now you too can have your very own Outlander Craigh na Dun the stone circle!!! *sorry time travel not possible with these darn it... I know bummer* But they look awesome on your bookcase, desktop, curio cabinet where ever you would like to display them. And they compliment any Outlander collection to a T!

They are based on the best selling novels by Diana Gabaldon and the wonderful series from Starz. Craigh na Dun is where the heroine Claire Randall is first transported through time back to 1743 (where she meets the handsome and to die for Jamie Fraser) when she touches one of the ancient stones in the circle.

Each statue is as I said ONE OF A KIND as they are all hand sculpted by me. They are meticulously hand painted and detailed as well so no two are exactly a like and each has it's own special charm.

Every sculpture is made from all natural clay and then hand painted and detailed with foliage and flocking to give it that natural and earthy feeling. 

The sculpture measures approximately 6 inches long by 5 inches wide and approx. 5 inches tall. So they fit perfectly to display on any desktop or in any curio cabinet etc. 

*** The measurements above are just for the ones I already have made currently. I also will take orders for larger sizes if you prefer, or smaller ones too. They can be customized to your specifications just message me with the details of what you would like and I will custom make your sculpture to the size you want. ***

Each statue is just $50.00 plus shipping and handling. Every sculpture takes hours of work to complete over several days time, so this is a very decent price for the work and love that goes into each one. 

They make a fabulous addition for any Outlander fan to their own collection, or as a great gift for any one who is a fan of the books / and or TV Series. 

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. 

**Shipping is for each sculpture is $6.00  because the item is slightly fragile and because of this I include extra packing and insurance to protect your purchase, as well as myself should anything get broken during shipping. So rest assured your sculpture will be very well packaged and your purchase will be insured and covered against any problems during shipping!  :) **

I accept payments via PAYPAL and payments must clear before the sculptures will be shipped. THANKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful! No foul language of any kind will be permitted! If your comment contains cursing it will be deleted and could cause you to be banned from all further comments.