True Love

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

1 John 4:9

What is Romance P.S.?

Romance P.S. is an entertainment blog about two of my very favorite things — movies and books.

The title actually stands for Romance with the page and screen so it's not just about romance alone but all kinds of movies and books. Though I will confess that my favorites always seem to be romances in some way ;)


Get a FREE 30 day Trial of Prime

* Instantly watch over 40,000 movies and TV episodes

* Borrow Kindle books FREE

*Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs

* Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping (no minimum order size)




Book Reviews Coming Soon

How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire
Vampire Mine
Heart of Glass
Si-cology 1: Tales and Wisdom from Duck Dynasty’s Favorite Uncle
True to the Law
Forgive the Wind
Crystal Passion
Lessons in Loving A Laird
The Rebel's Kiss
Good Call: Reflections on Faith, Family, and Fowl
The Women of Duck Commander: Surprising Insights from the Women Behind the Beards About What Makes This Family Work
Evie (Mail-Order Brides of the West #2)
Bride Of A Scottish Warrior
The Arrow
Skin Deep
The Time Traveler's Wife
Highlander Unchained
Mr. Miracle: A Christmas Novel
Pleasing the Pirate
Trapped at the Altar

Follow Romance P.S.


            



Follow on Bloglovin

Link to Romance P.S.

Download the button above and link to
http://www.romanceps.blogspot.com


If you contact me and let me know that you have linked to RPS I will add a link to your blog on my blog list!

My Blog List



May 21, 2016

Outlander just officially broke my heart


I just finished watching this week's episode of Outlander "Faith" and Oh my stars people get the tissues ready! I kid you not this episode truly broke my heart. I cried like a baby... and I do mean I bawled. That hasn't happened because of a TV show or series (I don't think, at least not to my memory) that much or that long after the show went off ever, in my nearly 40 years.

Caitriona Balfe is an absolutely amazing actress and then some! If you don't believe me watch that episode and you will have no doubt of it I assure you!!!

If she does not win some kind of award for that episode alone there is absolutely no justice in this world. WHEW! Sam did an outstanding job too but it was Caitriona that broke my heart. You will know what I mean when you see it. She was simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. And what makes this even more astonishing is I knew exactly what was going to happen I have read Dragonfly in Amber numerous times over the years I don't even know how many times but a lot all right...I thought I was ready, and that it wouldn't bother me that much. I didn't think I would do more than sniffle a bit. Boy how very wrong I was. I must go I need another tissue now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful! No foul language of any kind will be permitted! If your comment contains cursing it will be deleted and could cause you to be banned from all further comments.